Monday, January 31, 2011

Mark 5:19-20 (American Standard Version)


 19 And he suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go to thy house unto thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and how he had mercy on thee.
 20 And he went his way, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men marvelled.

Hello, my name is Allison James! I saw my youth ministers wife start a blog page, and it inspired me to start one of my own. Cause I would love  to share some different things with people that might make a difference in somebodies life! I want to be a reason that someone gets saved or even turns their life around. Maybe this blogging will show me something also. That me isn't everything. That you need to share God's word with the everyone. Mark 5: 19-20 says go to thy house unto thyfriends, and tell them how great thing the Lord hath done for thee. I plan on doing just that!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment